Thursday, November 01, 2007

November 1, 2007
Halloween!
This year was one of our best Halloween's EVER! I think it was for many reasons. Ever since I have been in my current ward (ten years) we have had our Harvest Festival on Halloween. It's always been fun but we never go trick-or-treating in our own neighborhood. We had our party last weekend so last night we were actually able to enjoy the neighborhood. We first went to some friends house the Dustins for appetizers. Jon then took our children around for about an hour, while I stayed with Maddie. It was so fun for them to go around the neighborhood and see all their friends. The weather was absolutely fabulous. We usually have rain or it's very cold and windy. This year there was neither. The kids had a blast and got tons of candy. Overall, it was a very Happy Halloween!!!

Morgan & Emily getting ready to trade candy.

1 comment:

The Frosts said...

Serious cuteness! I'm so glad we get to see Maddie's costume too. I need a visual tour of your house, pretty please? Or do I have to fly up there and see it myself?