Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday November 9, 2007
Insanity!

Do you ever wonder why you put yourself in certain situations? This morning was one of those occasions. I decided to go to the mall at the last minute. I usually go kidless because I have Morgan at home or one of my friends is watching the little girls. Well not today! I went to a mall in Portland because a friend told me that they were giving away $10 gift certificates for the first 500 people. (this mall is having a grand opening for a new addition) I loaded up the girls with snacks, drinks, and a movie for the drive. I had to go up stairs to the food court,and stand in a long line just to get my $10 gift card. I don't own a normal stroller anymore, only a jogger stroller which aren't very compact, so I was holding Maddie the whole time! I then went to only two stores. The first one was called the Pumpkin Patch. They have darling clothes. This is where I spent my free $10, and where I got Brinley this outfit:We then went to another store for a return, and that was it! I stopped at See's Candy to pick up Jon's favorite treat, Rum Nougot, and I was going to get a sucker for the girls. Well, they were both whining for this expensive Thanksgiving candy! I ended up just getting Jon's candy and our free samples. I left with both girls in tears and the employee's starring at me! When we got home I immediately fed them and put them both to bed. About 30 minutes later I heard them upstairs talking and playing around so I decided to see what they were up to. They had taken every book and puzzle out of their hutch and were playing with them on the floor. Brinley said it was all Maddie, Yeah right! I then separated them and decided that this is definitely going to be a Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry Day!

2 comments:

cjdustin said...

Hey I went to the mall too. Was I the one that told you about the $10? I didn't have to stand in lin, I just waited until the line was short and then walked to the front and said, "What's goin on?" I didn't even know they were giving out cards. Love the punkin patch!

Amy said...

Sounds like a Diet Wild cherry Pepsi day for sure (I love it too), or...maybe time to come and visit your friend Amy in Florida:) Seriously...anytime Nicole. We would have a blast. Love all your posts. You are so creative and your house is darling.