Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday November 15, 2007
Maddie's Obsession
Madelyn loved everything about Halloween! She especially loved this pumpkin bucket that I got for $1 at Walmart. She packed that thing around for days before and after Halloween. It got so worn out and used that the wire that was giving its shape kept coming out. She would put everything and anything in that bucket. For example: books, stuffed animals, her favorite DVD's, play phones, socks, and of course candy. She filled that bucket up fast with candy on Halloween! She then proceeded to carry it around until all the candy was gone! I finally had to take it away because I kept on finding wrappers everywhere and candy stuck to my brand new carpet! Last week at the Gymboree sale I got these PJ's for her. I thought they were appropriate!

1 comment:

The Frosts said...

Hee. Love the jammies. LOVE them. Totally perfect. Her hair looks like it is getting long!