Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday November 6, 2007
Our Den

For the past few weeks Monique has been asking me to send me some pictures of my house. I decided to put them on my blog so others can see them too. (Sorry Christy, you're the only one that has actually seen my house) This is our den/scrapbook haven: My side
I took pictures of both sides of the room: Jon's side It's very similar to my old den. Although, I do have much more storage and shelving in the closet. Sometimes Jon and I will both be in here together (on our own sides of course) in the evenings working on projects. Jon often gets tired before me and will lay on the carpet and immediately fall asleep. Yesterday, I was working on some thanksgiving invitations.(inmy scrapbook room) I think they turned out really cute!For FHE last night we delivered them to our family members that will be invited for the feast. I also made them a gratitude jar. Each day every family member must put something they are thankful for in the gratitude jar. I told everyone to bring their jar to my house on Thanksgiving day and we will share with each other what we are grateful for. Both Temple and Becky loved the idea. Thanks to Monique for the great idea. It will make us appreciate everything we are blessed with!

1 comment:

cjdustin said...

Love the gratitude idea and love the house too. Are you sure you don't want to trade? :0)