Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Monique!
Today being Monique's birthday I thought my post should be a tribute to her. We took this picture together last summer at the opening of the new Harry Potter movie. The movie started at midnight! We were so excited to see the movie along with thousands of teenagers in Littleton, CO. It's sad to say but I don't have many pictures of us together. We were able to live in the same state for one short year! It was one of the best year's of my life! It was great to get together almost monthly! Our kids became great buddies also. I was so sad when they moved from the Seattle area! The other day Jon asked me "If you could choose anywhere to live where would that be?" I replied, "anywhere near my sister!" Happy Birthday Sis! I love you and miss you tons!

1 comment:

The Frosts said...

I've only read this post about a dozen times and still get all weepy about it. Sigh. I love you. Thank you. I would practically give my left arm to live near you again.