Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Making Ravioli!!!
My grandpa Prina had a family tradition of making homemade ravioli on holidays. My mother continued this tradition in my home growing up. I am also trying to continue this tradition. Some years it has happened and others NOT! This year since I am hosting Thanksgiving dinner I really wanted to serve this yummy dish with everyone. I was planning on making them on Sunday evening with the kids, but we were all exhausted. Mom seemed very excited when I told her that we were going to make Ravioli. We all had a great time making the Ravioli together tonight while we were listening to Christmas tunes. These three were the best helpers! Brooklyn especially loved the whole process!Morgan counted all the Ravioli's and the grand total was 154! It's a good thing we didn't double the recipe! The great thing is that I can freeze some and have them now for Christmas.

No comments: