Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance?

Last night Morgan and I went to the "So you thing you can Dance" show at the Rose Garden in Portland.It was so much fun. We bought our tickets with Temple, Paige, Mckenna, and some others friends (Kim and Micaela Grahm, Kim is Morgan's ballet teacher) The dancing was incredible and the show was fantastic! We all had so much fun we just wanted to dance right out of there! It made it for a late night though.The show was 2 and a half hours long so we didn't get home until 11:30 pm! A big thanks to my friend Joni for watching the other kids since Jon is still out of town. I went to bed at 1 am after I watched "Dancing with the Stars" (I just couldn't get enough dancing for one night!) At 2 am Maddie woke up and kept me up until 430am! I felt like I had a newborn again. I'm dragging today but it was all worth it for a great evening!

2 comments:

cjdustin said...

you just have too much fun for your own good. Be a bore and go to bed early like the rest of us!

The Frosts said...

I am still so so jealous. I wanted to go SO bad. Maybe next year. Glad you guys had fun.