Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Decorating for the Holidays!
I finally finished last night decorating for Christmas. I started before thanksgiving so it took me awhile! I wanted to share some of my new favorite things that I've gotten this year! I have gotten some ornaments and words that are glittered. I love them! I have several around the house. This Merry Christmas is right inside my front door:
I have HO HO HO, Believe, and Santa scattered on the tree:
My mom gave me this Nativity Set last year for Christmas, but this is the first year that I've put it up. Love It!:These are some new ornaments that Morgan picked out to match her new room. We found them at Target. Love them!
I found this cute little pink feather tree at Michaels. I got is for the little girls room at a great sale the day after Thanksgiving!
My friend Joni gave this Believe sign to me this year for Christmas. The funny thing about this gift is that I almost bought this just a few days earlier. I actually got my tape measure out to see if it would fit under my mantel. I guess it was meant to be:
I bought this wreath just yesterday from one of Morgans friends. He wanted to earn money for Christmas gifts so Neil and his mom made this beautiful wreath! What a great idea, and I'm so excited to have some real evergreen in the house!My last picture will be of my biggest purchase this year. We finally broke down and bought a fake tree! I have been thinking about getting one for a few years. I couldn't resist the great deal I got on it on my "After Thanksgiving " shopping trip.

1 comment:

cjdustin said...

you are putting the rest of us to shame. i only put out half of my decade old decorations this year. time for an update