Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busy Weekend!
Why do the weekends seem to just fly by? I think that it's because we only have one day to accomplish so many tasks. Friday evening was spent celebrating Morgan's accomplishments. She got her first report card which included a 4.0! She also tried out for her Middle School Dance Team and made it! She had been practicing all week and then the tryouts were on Friday. We then had to wait around until 7:30 pm to hear the results. She did really great on her routine and is excited for her season.We went to Dairy Queen as a family to get Blizzards. Saturday was devoted to making and delivering our neighbor gifts. All afternoon was spent making yummy carmel corn. I finished the neighbor, VT, and teacher gifts! The kids then delivered most of our gifts in these cute containers!
That evening we took Mason out to dinner and shopping for his birthday. He was very excited for his new nerf gun and bike! Sunday was very busy. With Jon's new calling he seems to rarely be home on Sunday's. We had church, dinner at a friends, choir, our Stake Christmas Devotional, and then cousins over for hot chocolate! We both stayed up late to watch the Survivor Season Finale and we finally crashed at midnight! I'm just glad to get a few more things checked off my to do list.

5 comments:

cjdustin said...

Like I said...you make me tired! i think I need a DP after reading your blog.

mom said...

Morgan,

Congrat! The 4.0 is a terrific accomplishment.
And...
You'll love the dance team. My, how grown up you seem all of a sudden.

We're so proud of you.

Grandma B!

Camas Mom said...

Congratulations Morgan! I came to see what happened with the dance team and was surprised to see you also got a 4.0! You should be very proud of yourself!

We will definitely come to see your first performance - just let us know when it is! Emma is here with me and she's happy for you!

Hugs,

The Lansons

Camas Mom said...

P.S. - were you BUMMED at Survivor? I have to say we wanted James....

cjdustin said...

Hey girl--you've been tagged