Monday, December 10, 2007

Fourteen More Days!

There are only 14 more days until Christmas! That's unbelievable. I am feeling not ready at all!!! I seem to be like this every year. I do most of my shopping between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I usually deliver my neighbor gifts the week before the holiday, and I stay up late on Christmas Eve wrapping all my gifts! I think I must have learned this from my mother because that is exactly what she does also. This past weekend I did everything BUT shop for Christmas. I went with friend to look at purses. I ended up buying myself a new purse and Brinley a new outfit.
That evening I went to our ward xmas party by myself because Jon is still out of town. We had a great dinner and program! I then went to a friend's cookie exchange. Saturday was spent teaching, cleaning, babysitting cousins, and scrapbooking with friends until 1:30am. Last night I stayed up late working on my Christmas puzzle. Stephen gave us a Christmas Carol Puzzle a few years ago. This puzzle is a family tradition that we grew up with. Every year we would put this puzzle together before Christmas. Last week Mason reminded me about the puzzle. I was anxious all weekend to get it going. So last night was another late nighter working on the puzzle. I will eventually finish all my Christmas shopping and projects! Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

jalynn said...

cute purse! I don't know how you always have so much energy to do all that you do. Have a great time getting ready for Christmas!

mom said...

The purse looks fabulous. Can people my age get away with a purse like that?

Good luck with the Christmas prep. Sorry about the example of late Christmas eve gift wrapping. Seems that was the only time. I saw a lot of Christmas masses that way.

Mom

cjdustin said...

Your blog makes me tired! You do so much! I don't know how you do it. I feel guilty asking you to do things because I know you already have so much to do. We did have a fun time with the purses though. The outfit looks adorable on Brinley. I got the computer back up but am still returning it.

The Frosts said...

Still swooning over the purse and outfit. And I am totally laughing at the wrapping comment from mom. Hilarious - Christmas mass. I'm headed down the same path this year. Somehow my kids haven't noticed the huge pile of things at the top of my closet. I'm sure the second I have paper on anything they'll start to freak out.

Oh, and PS - LOOK AT ALL YOUR COMMENTS :)