Sunday, October 28, 2007

Carving Pumpkins to Music?

I thought today would be a good day to carve the pumpkins. (I took the kids by myself last Monday to the Pumpkin Patch. I was so bummed to find out while we were there that my battery was dead on my camera so no pictures this year.) The kids had a great time and got really messy! Madelyn just couldn't put these glasses down, so I had to take a picture! We were enjoying our Christmas music in the back ground as we carved. I have been itching to put it on the past week. This is very late for me this year! I usually break out the Christmas tunes in September. It has taken us awhile to get all the electronics set up in the new house. We're needing to get our new surround system set up, maybe Santa will bring that for us this year for Christmas!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Nic, your kids are darling as ever. Every time I look at your blog I get a little sad because we miss living so close to you. WE MISS YOU! Fun pictures.