Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday October 21,2007
Morgan's Birthday Party

Morgan had her birthday party yesterday. Her birthday is not for nine more days but this weekend worked out best. She wanted to have a Halloween themed party. She was very excited to plan the party, go shopping for her party, and even clean the house for the party! All her friends dressed up in their costumes. We made homemade pizza and yummy homemade rootbeer. We did a craft project, and the girls ate lots of unhealthy snacks! (Candy & Chips). We also watched "Watcher in the Woods" an old disney movie that I watched when I was a kid. We also had cup cakes, ice cream and Krispy Creme Doughnuts! Wow, sugar overload! At least we don't have any of that left. Everyone had lots of fun especially Morgan! Jon and I were both hammered by the time everyone left at 10:30pm. Jon put everyone to bed while I cleaned up. By the time I went to bed at 12:30 a.m. I remembered why we only have birthday parties for our kids every two years: Because they are EXHAUSTING!



2 comments:

cjdustin said...

Good job Jackson parents! These will be times that Morgan will always remember. Too bad you will have to forget how exhausting they are another 40 times while all your other kids have their birthday parties ;)

The Frosts said...

FUN party!! I think I am with you on the every 2 years thing. Bday parties are exhausting. Love seeing more pictures of your house (slowly).