Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday October 28, 2007
Halloween Party!

Last night we had our ward Halloween party. It was really fun this year. My good friend Stacey Lake is now the Activities Chairmen in the ward. She put on a great party with lots of fun decorations, activities and food. We had chili, corn bread, and yummy apple crisp. All the kids were excited to dress up in their costumes. For the past two years I have dressed up in a costume. I tried to get the family excited about doing a family theme for costumes again this year. Morgan was the only one that wanted to do a theme. Last year since I made everyone be "the Incredibles" I told them that they could pick what they wanted to be this year. So just yesterday I called my friend to see if I could borrow her costume. She went to a "witches" themed Bunko party the other night. She made this great costume of Glinda the good witch from the "Wizard of Oz". Luckily, she let me borrow everything for the evening. It was a little uncomfortable with her heels and tight fitting dress. It was fun to dress up for one night since I will not be dressing up for Halloween, it will just be the kiddos!

No comments: