Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday October 8, 2007
Beautiful Fall!
This past weekend we were able to go with our friends to their cabin. It's always fun and very relaxing and this particular weekend spiritually uplifting. This trip was wet and cold, but very beautiful. The trees here are turning and the fall colors are fabulous. When we were driving to their cabin it reminded me of my trip to the NE three years ago. Now that trip had some amazing fall colors. I know that this sadden's Monique since she is still suffering through the heat! I did ask her last week " Do the cactus change color?" HEE, HEE. Here are just a couple pictures taken on Saturday by the lake. All the other kids were off exploring.

2 comments:

The Frosts said...

So jealous. Looks like a fun time!

cjdustin said...

Love the pics. Very cute you will have to share with me!