Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 26, 2007
These are some pictures of the kids that I took over Labor Day Weekend. We always go camping that weekend and I REALLY didn't want to go this year. But as always it was a blast! I got some of these pictures one day when we were swimming. I think people must have thought I was crazy snapping pictures while I was in the water or laying in the sand. Everyone mostly cooperated except for Madelyn! I had to take about twenty until I got this one! I'm planning on enlarging them, turning them black/white and hanging them in my room!








2 comments:

cjdustin said...

Cute pictures! You have plenty of wall space now to hang pictures! Very fun.

The Frosts said...

LOVE the pictures! Mason is looking a bit Abercrombie modelish. If only I could picture the room they are going in. Someday I'll get some pictures (wink).