Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

Brooklyn turned seven on September 1. She was born in the year 2000. I thought it would be cool to have a baby in the year 2000. Luckily we had a sweet baby girl. I fell in love with the name Brooklyn two years before she was born, and we were blessed with another girl! Brooklyn is a very sweet and independent girl. I think she gets that because she's stuck in the middle of our family. She is a very hard worker! Jon and I are always amazed at the things she does sometimes. For example, the other day I was at a soccer tournament with Mason and Jon was a Home Depot. Morgan was babysitting the three little girls. She called to tell me that Maddie pooped and took off her diaper. She was freaking out and didn't know what to do. I told her to get Brooklyn to help her. When I got home 10 minutes later, Brooklyn had bathed Maddie and was getting her dressed. She is my best little worker. She loves to play pollies and american girl dolls, but also loves to ride her bike, scooter, and she will soon master her new heelies! She informed me that she didn't want to buy anything pink when we went shopping for school clothes (even though her room is full of that color) She ended up buying the cutest blue and camo converse shoes. She's a great big sister and plays well with Brinley & Maddie. Mason and her love to tease each other but have a common interest now since she got a Nintendo DS for her birthday. She's a great little girl and I can't believe that she will be starting first grade tomorrow! We love you Brooklyn & are so glad that you're in our family.


1 comment:

cjdustin said...

We love Brooklynn too!! Hope you had a great day!