Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday October 8, 2007
Lovin My Bed!
For the past two months Jon and I have been sleeping on the floor without any sheets. For the first few weeks we still had our queen mattress. We finally got our king sized mattress but still no bedding. I was looking and looking for exactly what I wanted. I purchased the front pillow at a flea market in CO this past summer and have been trying to plan my whole bedding around this ONE pillow! Well, I finally found what I wanted and ordered it. I was SO excited to get it in the mail from the UPS man Wed, and Fri. I had to make one final trip to good old target for the bed skirt and then we were set. Jon was on business trip and I surprised him with our new bedding when he got home. We were both so excited to have sheets! We have been sleeping with just one flat sheet on top of the mattress and then our duvet cover over us. The joke between us was that we felt like we were camping because it reminded us of our sleeping bags! We both love our bed and are excited for all the room a king size bed has to offer!!!

2 comments:

The Frosts said...

yay! I love it. Now, pictures of the rest of the house. Did you end up taking that stuff back that you got in Denver?

cjdustin said...

Love the bed! How did you go so long without a King bed. Now you will be like me--in bed by 9:00--because you love your bed so much!