Monday, June 01, 2009

My Cavalier!
For the past couple years Mason has loved LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers! He has the poster of him and a sign that I bought last summer at the NBA Store while I was in New York City hanging in his room!

Mason also has LeBron's Jersey, t-shirt and a Cleveland Cavaliers hoodie also purchased at the NBA store! (I think I spent the most money at this store last summer even more here than at the American Girl Store! It was an awesome store!!!)

I just recently got him this Cleveland Cav's pillow case to add ANOTHER pillow to his bed!

Mason just recently finished up his Basketball Season. He has been playing straight since November! After being extremely disappointed with his coach last fall, Jon decided to step up and coach his team. Jon and I contacted several of Mason's friends and previous teammates. We put together a Rockin team and the Cavaliers had a great season (that was their name! Imagine that??) I was very proud of Jon and his coaching abilities! This was his first time and he did great!
I think both the team and Jon learned a lot this season! The girls, myself, grandma, grandpa, and all the parents loved to go to his games on Friday night! We watched him dribble:
Pass the ball:Drive in for Layups:

Shoot Fouls:

And score many, many baskets!

Sadly both the Cleavland Cavaliers season is over and so is Mason's season! We are proud of him and his accomplishments and are looking forward to another great year next fall! (Pictures compliments of Jalynn Jackson Hansen! Thanks Linny I love them all!)

4 comments:

jalynn said...

He is such a neat kid! It was fun going to his game and taking some shots of him. It was so great to see you guys!

teamZ said...

Go B-Roy...I mean Lebron!

Anonymous said...

What a fun time we had at the NBA sports shop in NYC last summer. I doubt that Mason knows how much time we spent there trying to find just the perfect props for his bedroom and stuff for upcoming gifts. I never knew there could be that much "stuff" to buy - but when you're on 5th Avenue in NYC you just can'tleave any stone unturned. Looks like Mason's season was great. The boy across the street from our house practices shooting baskets hundreds of time a day some days. All I can think of is Mason when I hear and watch him!
Grandma B

Anonymous said...

I love your new stuff! I'm sure you did this eons ago, but today was the first day I have checked in a long time. :)

Call me and let's catch up!

Jana