Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cannon Beach!
Last Friday I took my kids to the Beach for the Day! We had a long weekend for Memorial Day and decided to make the short drive to the Oregon Coast! I was trying to remember how long it has been since we have been to the coast and I think it's been four or five years!!! That's a shame! We had a great time flying kites, feeding seagulls, running in the water and playing constantly in the Sand! My friend Julie Tong took these great shots of the kiddos! My family was in heaven and wants to go back soon!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Cannon Beach
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Tess said...

These pictures are fantastic! What a beautiful family you have!

teamZ said...

You did it. The pictures are fabulous!

Tamara said...

Great pictures!

The Frosts said...

Awesome pictures! I esp. love the action shots where you can see the sand flipping up! Looks like so much fun.

Stacey said...

You can see the joy on their little faces saying "mommy, why haven't you brought us here until now?" I'm kidding, just going off what you said, but I can see how much fun they all had. Where are you and Julie?

Amy said...

Oh how I miss Cannon beach. Beautiful. Great shots.