Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Preschool Program!

Just a few short months ago, ten to be exact, I dropped my baby off at preschool! As I left that first day I was in tears!!! I couldn't believe that she was actually old enough to go to school. Every time I would drop her off I loved seeing her with her big backpack and I finally got a decent picture of her!
Last Thursday was her end of the year program. This was only the second program that she participated in all year since we were out of town at Christmas time. We were all very excited and anxious to see how she would do with a large audience! B, B, and Mas were on the front row cheering her on! She sang:
She did actions as she sang:
And she even got some microphone time:
We're proud of her since she barely would talk to her teachers at the beginning of the year! She grew to really love school, her teachers, and her friends! She had two great teachers Miss Michelle:

And Miss Keli:She successfully completed the Honey Bee Class and will only have one more year of Preschool until she goes to Kindergarten!?! Crazy!!!

2 comments:

teamZ said...

Way to go Maddie! You were trrific at the program.

Anonymous said...

Maddie
How you have changed this last year. Do you remember that I was with you on our first day of pre-school. I cried as I watched your mother cry as she watched you walk into your class. You seemed so grown up - but not like now. I love your saucy outfit and cannot believe how much your hair has grown.
Grandma B