Friday, June 27, 2008

Haircut!

Brinley has been wanting to cut her hair for a long time. I have been kind of dragging my feet, but I told her if she really wanted to she had to wait until after the ballet recital. She has been excited for her hair appointment all week! We talked about donating it to Locks of Love. She has been really excited to give her hair to some little girl that doesn't have any due to cancer. This is Brinley's before picture:

This is while she was getting her ponytail cut off:
And this is Brinley when she is all cut and styled!We all love her new hair and we are proud of Brinley for thinking of others!


9 comments:

Tamara said...

Yeah! Another donated ponytail with a cute bob to match. I LOVE the short hair--no more screaming over the knots in the end.

cjdustin said...

Very nice Brinley! I think you look adorable with your new do!

Steph said...

SO CUTE! Everyone is getting bobs for their little girls! I guess it is a good summer time do!

I wish I had seen it before you all left for your vacation!

Natalie said...

Very cute and stylish. She is a beautiful little girl.

jrushing said...

So cute! Love the hair!

Stacey said...

I'm guessing if Kennedy's was long enough to donate she would have told me. That looks too cute on Brinley, although I can only picture her as a pixie with ponytails riding around like a flash of lightening the day before you left.

Anonymous said...

DO NOT let Grace know, she'll be begging Dan to let her cut it and there is no way he'll agree! Ha!

Amy said...

Love the bob. What a cutie girl. I love my girls with bobbed hair as well. We have done the short and long thing. It's all fun.

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh that hair cut is soooo cute!! I love little bobs.