Thursday, June 12, 2008

Super Stacey!
I wanted to thank my friend Stacey for running with me this morning. I told her last week that I needed to start running more miles. I was a little nervous because she's a great runner, biker, um a mean athlete! She planned a route for us that was fun, challenging, and beautiful. We went 9 miles, my longest EVER, in 90 minutes. I was so excited that I finished and I felt great. Thanks again for pushing me along to reach my goal of doing a half marathon in September!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Stacey and Nic. Oh, to be so fit. I'm proud of both of you--moms of 9 collectively and so cute, too. Lucky kids and hubbies! Much luck to you for the training for September! What's next? Mt. Everest?
Mom B

The Morgans said...

You girls amaze me!

Lindsey said...

That Stacey is one freaky animal. I bet it was nice to have someone pace you. I myself am a quiter, if I don't have someone pushing me then I usually just turn back. Stacey and Sara must have drained all the endurance and will power from the gene pool, so there was none left by the time I came around. Good luck with your marathon this fall! No doubt you'll totally rock it!

Tiffany said...

WOW! 9 miles! You are amazing! Keep up the hard work.

cjdustin said...

Way to go girls! Maybe next time Stacey could pull me in the wagon so she can get a REALLY great workout! Doesn't that sound fun???;)

Annie said...

Way to go Nichole! You and Stacey are a good combination. Keep at it, but enjoy the journey.

Stacey said...

It's so much more fun than running alone! And we talked the whole time....that takes even more effort! Wanna go again Thursday? Anyone other takers?

Rebecca said...

90 minutes?! Awesome girl! Where did you run?