Tuesday, November 28, 2006



Hunting For Our Tree!
We went and cut down our Christmas Tree last weekend. The weather was a little cold but no rain. The kids had a great time picking it out, helping cut it down, and then drinking hot cocoa. On the way home Jon said "Wasn't that fun?" "Or would you rather blow the dust off a box that I get out of the attic and then we put up the tree?" I have been talking about getting a fake tree, but I guess he is not quite ready for that. I was shocked when Mom and Dad finally broke down last year a got a fake tree. I don't know many people that get real trees anymore. The Jackson Five will continue the real tree tradition. We now have it up and all decorated. We put the finishing touches on the Christmas decorations last night while blasting the Christmas music. Now all we have to do is the outside lights. We'll see if that happens. Jon is very nervous to get on the roof, and our neighbors usually put up our lights. Morgan said that he should do it this weekend. It would be a good surprise for me when I get home on Sunday!

Morgan and I got up early on Friday morning to do some shopping. We were first going to Fred Meyer for their half price sock sale. Well, I woke up LATE! We were suppose to get up at 5 am, but I rolled out a bed at 6:20 am. When I woke up Morgan she said "Mom what if they run out of socks?" I am happy to report that Freddies didn't run out of socks. We were gone for 4 hours of fun and crazy shopping, which included Morgan getting her ears pierced!

No comments: