Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Crazy Life!
I am pretty much on the go most of the time, but some weeks are more hectic than others! I wrote down everything I did one week just so I could remember what those weeks are like. This was my week two weeks ago.
Monday: teach at 9:30am, my turn to drive preschool carpool at 12pm,(also class picture day for Brinley), my turn to drive to Kinders to school at 12:45pm, pick up preschoolers @ 2:30, my turn to drive to ballet for Brooklyn at 3:45pm, soccer for Mason @5:30 pm, took dinner to a friend at 6pm, FHE, Nightly Routine!
Tuesday: Went VT at 9am, Mommy & Me music time 10-11 am for the 3 little girls, Ballet for Morgan at 4:00pm, Teach my class at 6pm (plus my boss was going to evaluate me that night STRESS!! but she was a no show!), Enrichment Committee Meeting at my house 7:30-9pm. Nightly Routine was all Jon this night!
Wednesday: Teach at 9:30am, three parent-teacher conferences all back to back, Brinley's Halloween party at school,birthday party for B/B to goto, Mason to a friends for playdate, Piano lessons for M/M.
Thursday: Gymnastics for Brinley at 10am, Volunteer at school 12-1:30pm, watch a Stephanie's kids 3-5pm, Cub Scout Pack Meeting 7pm without Jon because he had Stake Meetings.
Friday: Field Trip with Brooklyn to the Pumpkin Patch 9am-12pm, was suppose to VT but got canceled, Ballet for Morgan 4:45-6pm, Mason's soccer from 5:30-7pm.
What a crazy week! This was one of the busier! This was on top of laundry, cleaning, cooking, homework, and all the things we do as mothers! I know one day I will look back at these days and long for them. So as my good friend once told me "Nicole this is the season of life you are in right now, so enjoy it!"

1 comment:

The Frosts said...

No wonder you are wondering how I can possibly be bored! Just looking at your list makes me tired!! Happy to see you posting!