Sunday, November 05, 2006


I have decided to become a fellow blogger. I am not sure who will be reading this besides my family but it is a good way to keep a journal. I have been reading Monique's blog and have thoroughly enjoyed keeping up on her family(even though I talk to her on the phone quite frequently). Like Monique I want to be able to remember funny and cute things the kids say, or post pictures of crazy things they may do, or just talk about my hectic life! So here's to my first post that we will call "What an Incredible Night"
For Halloween our family dressed up as the Incredibles! It was very fun and I have to say we were the hit of the ward party. My brother and sister-in-law wore the same costumes last year, so we stole the idea from them. The kids resisted a little bit at first, but they loved becoming the Incredible family. Brinley would watch the movie to see her character, (Edna, the costume designer) and as she would watch it she would say "Mom I don't want dadddy to do that". Mr .Incredible would sometimes get beaten up, and thrown around. Jack, Jack (the baby) catches on fire in the movie and she started to cry because she thought that would happen to Maddie. Brooklyn was a little sad because she thought that she didn't look like the babysitter. She got some braces put on her teeth the day before Halloween but they all fell off. We all had tons of fun that night and got lots of yummy candy! As we were talking after family prayer that evening Morgan, Mason and Brooklyn all said "Mom we had fun tonight but can we pick what we want to dress up like next year?" I said , I guess!

No comments: