Wednesday, November 22, 2006

November 22, 2006
Ten Years Ago
It has been ten years since we moved to the Northwest. I got on the airplane with my little Morgan ten years ago today. It almost seems unbelievable that it has been that long. I was talking to a friend about living here that long a couple of weeks ago. She said how long have you lived here. I told her ten years. I then thought I have lived here almost as long as I had lived in Michigan.(I was born in Michigan and lived there until I was eleven) So this has almost been the longest I have ever lived somewhere in my entire life! As a kid I wanted to live in the same place for elementary, Junior High, and High School. But we moved a lot. But now that I am doing that with my own children it seems weird. I love living here in the Northwest, but also think "do I want to live here the rest of my life?" We will see, but for now I am just amazed that it has already been ten years! Wow how time flies!

No comments: