Saturday, December 09, 2006

Oh What A Day!
This past few days have been crazy without Jon being in town. I was going to take the kids to the movie last night, but when I got there I realized that I had looked at the wrong day. The times of the movies changed for the weekend. M/M and B/B were excited to see Santa Claus 3! We left the theaters with Brinley crying, Morgan pouting and me being upset with everything! We ended up going home and watching a Christmas movie that I had recorded. Saturday was going to be a better day (I thought). I had to run some errands in the afternoon. One of them included looking for something to go with this dress that I bought last weekend. Don't you hate it when you can't find what you are looking for? I went all over the mall, Kohls, Target, and even Walmart! I was frusturated and upset about that plus the fact that there were millions of people everywhere I went today. The holiday shopping season is in full force! I finally made it home to Morgan upset because we couldn't go to the park because by now it was almost dark! I was planning on going to a holiday ornament exchange. Well I ended up being 45 minutes late. Everyone had cereal for dinner except for Morgan. (The joys of not cooking when the husband is out of town) Mason and Maddie were taking a bath. They were playing and having a great time for about 15 minutes. Mason was blowing bubbles in the water when I noticed a floatie (from Madelyn). She has never pooped in the tub before! I was screaming! I immediately had everyone exit the poopy water. I told Mason to go take another shower in my bathroom and brush his teeth! That was a sign that I should stay home tonight and not go to the ornament exchange. I went for about an hour, and came home to happy kids. Although someone gave Madelyn a milk sippy cup without a stopper! So I found drips of milk through the kitchen, up the stairs, down the hall and finally into the bonus room! Now I am recording this so I won't forget how crazy my life sometimes is. I just wrote my to do list, and I am feeling very behind! " Oh what a Day"it has been!

No comments: