Saturday, December 23, 2006

Not ready for Christmas!
I am still not quite ready! I didn't even do Brinley's and Brooklyn's hair for the past two days! This week has been crazy with entertaining kids! Morgan and Mason said at the beginning of the week. Mom we can go swimming, to a movie, ice skating and bowling! I said " Do you think I am made of money?" I did take them swimming after I taught on Monday. On Tuesday they had playdates with friends. Wednesday we all went to see Charlottes Web. On Friday we went Ice Skating for Mason's birthday. So that is why I am not ready for Christmas yet. I have one last thing to buy today. I then need to do ALL my wrapping, start and finish a small sewing project for part a present, mop my sick floor, and fold about 10 loads of laundry! I do work great under pressure, and it will get done!

No comments: