Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mason's Birthday
Mason's birthday this year was packed full of excitement. I feel like he gets jipped out of having a fun birthday due to the time of year (three days before christmas)! When I was buying one of his presents the cashier at Target said "I can't believe people have babies this time of the year." I told her that sometimes things are not planned. This year Mason didn't have a friend birthday party but he partied with the family. It started with a big breakfast in bed which included one of his favorite foods, BACON. He went to Big Al's bowling alley/arcade for a school friends birthday party. I picked him up at 1:30p.m. We came home to recoup for about an hour and we were off to the Ice Rink to go ice skating. Brooklyn, Morgan, Mason and I all went ice skating for two hours! He loved it and the kids did great! We then headed home for pizza, pop, bacon salad (he specifically asked to have bacon in his green salad), and brownie sundaes. Jon took him to see a movie at 8 pm, and then a not so quick game of pool at grandpa Jackson's. He didn't get home until 11:30 pm. Mason had a jam packed day of fun, what a birthday!

No comments: