Monday, January 22, 2007


Monday January 22, 2007
Favorite Birthday Present
The older I get my birthday seems to become less exciting. I think it is because I am so surprised that another year has flown by! This year I got some great presents, and one of them was a full set of nails from my sister-in-law Temple. I got other fun things from my family and friends, but this was my favorite present. She has been doing my nails for the past ten years. She has taken a break from doing anyone's nails including hers for the past eight months. She just thought it would be too much with the new baby. So when she said that she wanted to give that to me for my birthday, I was so excited. She did them on Saturday afternoon, so I could have my nails looking pretty for my actual birthday on Sunday! Thanks Temple I love them!

No comments: