Saturday, January 13, 2007

Jon Takes Nic's Class!
Jon has been working out at one of the clubs I teach at pretty frequently for the past three months. I have been very proud of him and he has been really dedicated! Last Thursday I had to sub for my friend at 5:30 am. I asked Jon if he wanted to come and do the class. The class is a power sculpting class called 24 Lift (I teach at 24 Hour Fitness). He came to class that Morning and loved it. I did have to give him a hard time because this was the first class that he has ever attended of mine. I have been teaching for 15 years! So he then came with me on Saturday morning to my normal class that I teach. He was definately sore last weekend. He is so cute. He just loves this class. He is really enjoying working out. We again went on Thursday morning togther. This morning I went to go teach and he stayed home to make sure the house was ready for our showings. He was so sad to miss class and said "Tell the Gang hi for me and tell them I'll be back next week! Way to go Honey!!!

No comments: