Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Today Is A New Day!
Well my bummer weekend turned into a bummer Monday! It started when I got in the car with the three little girls to go teach my class at 930 am. My car battery was dead! I was a little stressed because of the time 910 am, but I quickly loaded everyone plus two carseats into Jon's car. (He is still out of town) For some reason his car battery was dead also! Now I was stressed! My next door neighbor was gone. (I was thinking that I could just borrow her car since she already has carseats in her van) My other neighbor wasn't answering her phone. I then called the gym and told them the situation. My neighbor pulled up shortly and ended up jumping the big suburban in the pouring rain. I quickly drove to the gym and taught the rest of my class. I was only 20 minutes late! My monday continued to be busy with carpools to school and volunteering in Mason's class. At Brooklyn's ballet class she had a small nutcracker dance that they had prepared for all the parents. I dropped her off at 3:45 and then was planning on going to the bank and returning to see her dance. Well I don't know what I was thinking but I thought her class got over at 4:45 but it really got done at 4:30. So I am just trying to kill time until I went back to her class. I walk in with Maddie and everyone is getting their coats on and getting ready to leave. I said to Brooklyn "Did you already do your dance?" and she said yes mom. I said to my friend Tammy "Doesn't class get over at 4:45?" She said no 4:30. Now how long have they been going to this class? Since September!!! Well I lost it and I started to cry right there in her Ballet class. My friend and her husband I think felt really bad for me and were asking what they could do. I explained how my day had been and that they caught me at a weak moment. But I am happy to report that Today is A New Day and we'll put our smiles on and enjoy what Tuesday has to offer!

No comments: