Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Favorite Store!

One of my favorite store has got to be Target! I like it so much I go there weekly and sometimes two or three times! They have such great finds!I love finding knock offs here that are similar in look but so much less in price!!! I have found many things that are similar to Pottery Barn, American Girl Doll, Ann Taylor Loft, and even Nike! The other day I went to there to use my 10% off coupon and here are some of my finds!
I have been eyeing these fall dinner plates and accessories so I finally broke down and got them.

My sister said that the ruffle shirt is in this season so I purchased this one: I am not sure what I am going to wear with it or if I'll even keep it but I thought it was cute!

Target has some great shoes that are very affordable! I love these flats!



The dollar spot in the front of the store is the best! I have done many fun things with the "finds" I get from this section. The other day I bought every single one of these turkey headbands! Fifteen to be exact. I love them and they totally look like something out of PB Kids for only $1! I think I might have to host Thanksgiving this year!:)

Target's snack bar is also a great deal. I frequently get the kids the popcorn special!


It includes the yummiest popcorn and a fountain drink for me for only $1.50! Everything about this store is great! I actually am heading there right now for my second visit this week!!






















5 comments:

teamZ said...

Gotta love Target!

Steph said...

YEA! for Target! I haven't gone once this week and am so missing it! Love the fall plates.

cjdustin said...

Power to the Target shopper! I love it too! Nathan--not so much.

Stacey said...

My Target card has been very worn down by that store! Or should say "run very HIGH by that store!"

Anonymous said...

We'll soon have a new Super Target on Lucent Blvd. But, I think I'll still be going to the County Line Road Target because it's closer. Yes, we all love Target but I miss their funky commercials that they had a year or so ago.
Mom