Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend of Treats!

This weekend was full of TREATS! It started with the best root beer float I've ever had! It was in a small pitcher and had whip cream on top! I was in heaven.

All weekend was full of sunshine. It was ninety plus both Friday and Saturday. It is definitely a TREAT to have warm, sunny days in the NW. We first went to two soccer games and had so much fun watching Brinley play her first game ever. Another TREAT!
We spent the rest of the afternoon at the Columbia River, swimming and playing in the sand. (We were going to take the boat out but the wait to launch it was over an hour, we just went to Cottonwood Beach instead) On the way home we stopped at Top Burger for another TREAT. I think they have the best soft serve in town, plus they are make their cones big and they are cheap! That evening after stake conference another treat was consumed at Cold Stone. This TREAT was called Peanut Butter Passion and it definitely didn't disappoint.
Sunday was our stake conference. It was a TREAT to hear our prophet speak to us via satellite from SLC.
Our evening TREAT was Keri Sork's famous Apple Bars. When she asked me what she should bring for dinner I requested these bars because they are Jon's Favorites. My late evening TREAT was piece of this yummy blackberry cream pie that Stacey made for me.
You are saying to yourself "That's a lot of TREATS for one Weekend!" and yes it was! I will be hitting it hard at the gym this week because they were all worth it!!!


6 comments:

Stacey said...

That's it! That "piece" of pie you ate is childs play my friend!

Steph said...

I had the peanut butter passion last Monday for FHE treat! It was delish!

cjdustin said...

Whoa!!! I am drooling over the treats! That PB passion is calling my name. I'm surprised you can put down that many treats--way to go!

michelle said...

you are funny baldy!

Amy said...

I am so drooling over that rootbeer float.

Anonymous said...

TREATS! They all look fabulously yummie. I'd look like a TREAT if I ate that many of those wonderful offerings because I'd have no way to work off the calories. I'll just enjoy seeing all of the pictures.
Mom