Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Girls Weekend!
No, my "girls weekend" didn't include a fun getaway with my girlfriends. It was just me with all the girls! Jon was in Chicago for work (he barley made it because his plane was hit by LIGHTING!) and Mason was on his first camp out with the eleven year old Scouts.

So what did I do with all the girls?

I took Madelyn to her first day of ballet.

She loved every minute of it especially being with her two BFF Shaylee and Hannah!We stopped by the school to take pictures of the Brooklyn and her twin Anna Cordes:

And Brinley with Kennedy Lake: Each year Harmony has a twin day. The girls were so excited to be able to dress up with their friends for the first time.


We then went over to the Zundels for dinner and an impromptu late over.

After putting the little girls to bed I helped Morgan get ready for her Dance Team Competition. She was exhausted because she had been dancing for five hours. The next day was pretty much dedicated to the Competition. I came and went between Mountain View HS, my house, a birthday party, Wendy's, Sonic for my happy hour fix, and grandmas! It was a long but very fun day! I love being at her competitions! Pacific did awesome and brought home another first place and a second place trophy!
We did not get home until 9 pm! I was tired but felt bad for deserting my children the entire day so I let them stay up to watch:
eat popcorn, candy and oreos! What a fun weekend to have when the boys were gone!

6 comments:

Dannielle said...

Anna was one of Taylor's friends in 1st grade - she is a sweet girl. I loved HSM 3 - a bit cheesy but I thought it was cute! Glad Jon's plane landed safely - scary!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like FUN! Especially the part about sonic's happy hour fix! Lemon Berry all the way. I crave happy hour every day of my life.

Steph said...

What a cute picture of the three little girls!

Anonymous said...

"Thank heaven for little girls, for little girls get bigger every day." That's a famous line from a song sung by an old French actor and singer, Maurice Chevalier. And how true it is!

I only wish I could spend some grandma time with them, too. They're so dear to me! What beauties!
Mom

The Shep's Herd said...

Busy busy weekend but it looked like alot of fun. Wow that was scary about Jon's plane. I'm glad you had a fun weekend. You have always been so good to make every moment count.Love the pics of the girls too cute !!

Amy said...

awwwhh. I love all the "girl stuff". I am sad I will never have another little girl to have her first day of ballet. So cute.