Saturday, March 28, 2009

Joni's Shower!
My dear friend Joni had cute baby Audrey seven weeks ago today! Mom and Baby have had a rough time with nursing, mastitis, thrush, and just the adjustment to a newborn. We were finally able to have her shower last week!

It was a great success with lots of friends, chocolate goodies, and pink clothing!!! A big thanks to all who helped! Stacey added her flair with the centerpiece:and the cute AUDREY Banner:The pink feather wreath from my girls' bedroom and the pink tulips were also a fun addition!We are so glad that we were finally able to celebrate the birth of this sweet little girl! Happy Baby!

2 comments:

teamZ said...

It was fun to welcome the new baby. Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for Joni! I think she is an amazing person and such a good friend to all! I especially remember her kindness to me when I took care of your kidlets for your 10-day cruise. She and baby Audrey are keepers. The shower looks feminine and fun!
Mom