Friday, March 13, 2009

Top Ten List!
Jon has been sick this entire week. He has been miserable and I've never seen him this sick since we've been married! Hence, I wanted to write down a Top Ten List of why I'm glad he's healthy again!

10. It was hard all week keeping the kids out of our bedroom.
9. We missed having him at family prayer!
8. He wasn't able to help with Morgan's Math project which meant that it was me looking up 7th grade math problems on the Internet! We stayed up until midnight on Tuesday!
7. He wasn't there to read Rainbow Fish to Maddie (her fav).
6. I'm glad that he doesn't work at home! One day I was on the computer surfing, paying bills and of course blogging. He was just watching me and I felt guilty like I should have been doing laundry or cleaning!
5. I missed watching Idol and Biggest Loser with him!!! I actually watched it by myself while I ironed 10 shirts! UGH!!!
4. I didn't like sleeping with Brooklyn one night in her double bed! I'm so spoiled with my KING!
3. The next night I slept in her bed again this time without her! It was sooo weird saying goodnight to Jon and then leaving him to go to the other room! I hated it!!!
2. I missed giving him hugs and kisses!
1. I'm glad that he went back to work today! Let the disinfection process begin!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the worst!! I hope he's feeling better. It seems like everybody is so deathly ill lately! My parents have been sick for weeks!

cjdustin said...

So glad he's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Jon's been down. And I hope that no one else has that same awful sickness. It's amazing how much we miss our routine when we are forced to just stop and get better. We can always tell when our get-up-and-go-no-matter-what husbands are reallllllly sick. Glad Jon's back at it!
Mom

Rebecca said...

Did the disinfecting go all the way out into your suburban? I saw you vacuuming it out today while riding bikes with the kids? Hope Jon is doing better.

The Shep's Herd said...

Sorry Jon has been ill. I miss my hubby too. He works 2 jobs right now so he is gone m-fri 7am to 11pm.Yuck. I miss him watching Idol with me too.Thank heavens for DVR. So I totally understand how you have been feeling. I think its worse when they are right there at home and you cant be with them. Hope you all stay well.