Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dance Team!
Morgan had her second Dance Team Competition last Saturday. Pacific Middle School performed twice in the Hip Hop category and in the Dance category. They took First Place in both categories!!! Her and the team were very excited! She has really enjoyed this dance team experience and loved the type of dancing she is learning! Her coaches are great and really help the girls learn responsibility and discipline. Her lyrical routine is so beautiful! The music, costumes, and choreography is amazing. Both times I've seen it I've gotten tears in my eyes!! (I'm not the only one) Jon and I both are amazed at how beautiful she looks while dancing this routine. I am just so proud and happy for Morgan! Congratulations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wow girl! How we wish we could watch her dance. When's the next competition?
Mom