Sunday, June 10, 2007

Monday June 11, 2007
Where did May go?
I'ts been over a month since we have been home from our relaxing vacation, and I feel like each week is getting crazier! I can't believe how fast May went. I'll give you a quick low down on the past two weeks.
Morgan's been busy with lots of homework, track, and preparing for her ballet recital. She did find time two weeks ago to enjoy our beautiful weather and play with a friend. Mason is thrilled with the fact that he doesn't have anymore homework for the rest of the year.(At least that's what he thinks) Both him and Morgan had their track meet last week (Tuesday June 5). It was really fun to go and cheer for them and their school! Brooklyn lost three teeth in one week!(the week of May 20, 2007) She even pulled two of them out herself! I went with her on her on the Kindergarten field trip to the Oregon Zoo! She had a great time, and I was just trying to keep track of all the kids in my group. Just a side note: When I went with Mason on his K-field trip to the zoo , I remember thinking "Wow when I'm here with Brinley I will be 39 years old!" Well little did I know at the time that I would also have little Maddie to take on the Kindergarten Fieldtrip and I will be in my 40's by then . Ugh! Brinley's has now officially finished her first year at Children's World of Music. Today was her last day of school. She had a cute end of the year program tonight. She has loved her Bumblebee teacher Miss Colleen. Our Madelyn is keeping us very busy and entertained. She loves to sing, read books, and get her own water out of the fridge! The past two weeks she's learned to jump on the trampoline, and learn some new words. She is constantly taking off all her clothes and diapers! One day last week she escaped outside and was stark naked jumping on the trampoline when Jon came home from work. Jon and I are going crazy with all the house demands. In the past two weeks all the tile has been laid/grouted, concrete driveways poured, hardwood floor installed, cabinets installed, and interior painting. Jon and I repainted three rooms that we (I mean I didn't like). The pink reminded me too much of peptobismal! All and all things are going great. I'm excited for summer time and for an easier schedule!














1 comment:

cjdustin said...

You are so awesome. How do you do it? I get tired just reading your blog.