Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday June 14, 2007
Grateful for Healthy Bodies!!!
It only took being sick for 24 hours to really be grateful for mine and my families healthy bodies!!! This is what our house looked like just two days ago. Five of the seven people in our family were hit with the 24 hour flu. I don't think that my washing machine stopped for the entire day. I washed every one's sheets, pillow cases, blankets, towels, and many wash cloths. Both Jon and I also were hit with the nasty flu bug. We thought to ourselves "Are we really feeling sick or is it just because we keep on cleaning up every one's mess?" Luckily it was short lived and everyone is back in perfect form today and we are very happy to have strong/healthy bodies again!

2 comments:

The Frosts said...

Oh my gosh. It wasn't until I enlarged the picture that I realized what I was looking at. Your poor family. Glad everyone is on the mend. The bowls on the floor crack me up!

cjdustin said...

I guess now that you're better we can come over for shakes and scones :) Or was that what made your sick? hmmm??