Tuesday, May 22, 2007


My Busy Bee!
Tuesday May 22,2007
My little Maddie loves to get into everything! For awhile she has been grabbing cereal, crackers, raisins, and marsh mellows out of the pantry. She loves to just carry the bag everywhere she goes. She also loves my make-up and has gotten it all over her body twice and on the floor. Last Saturday night after our date night Morgan told us that she got into the Vaseline and spread it all over my bathroom floor. That took about four washings to get rid of the slime! But today tops it all. She completely undressed herself, including diaper, during her nap time. She definitely is my cute, busy little 21 month old!



































1 comment:

cjdustin said...

Love the blog! Maddie is a cutie. You have to just laugh when all that stuff happens. What else are you going to do?