Sunday, May 13, 2007





































These are some pictures from our Southern Caribbean Cruise (April 27, May 5 2007). We went on a cruise for our 15 year anniversary with two friends of ours from college. We had a blast!!! So many fun memories of playing cards until 2 am, eating at the midnight buffets, all our fun excursions, and tons of laughing! We left from San Juan PR and went to 5 different Caribbean islands. They were all fun and different. We went to St Thomas (picture of us with the donkey "oprah"), St Kitts (picture of guys in the ocean), Grenada (the spice island), Bon Aire (snorkeling and picture of our big ship), and finally Aruba. We were able to spent so much time at these different islands. On Friday we were at Sea the whole day traveling back to PR. On the last day we were eating breakfast in the formal dining room. The waiters did everything for us including pouring the syrup for my french toast. I leaned over to Jon and said" I will pour your syrup for you if you pour mine!" It was fun and very relaxing! I just wish that I had a couple days to ease back into my crazy life! But no! It's been a rough week getting back into the groove. But it's all good!

1 comment:

cjdustin said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time!!! I am so jealous. I could have stayed up until 2 am too if I had just been invited! ;)