Sunday, May 13, 2007


Happy Mother's Day

Today has been a great mother's day thus far. I had a fabulous breakfast in bed, beautiful flowers given to me, and lots of great cards/poems that my children have written. Morgan, Mason, and Brooklyn all wrote me a poem or letter. Mason's poem was the best, it was titled, "my mom is..." My mom is a worker, can't wait until the cleaning is over, my mom is a gardener, waiting for plants to grow, my mom is anentertainer, when I'm feeling lonely she cheer me on, my mom is a teacher, helping me with my homework, my mom is a shopper, trying to pick everything in the store, my mom is an organizer, trying to stuff the toys in the play room, my mom is a mom and that's what she will be, love Mason. This is a picture of Brooklyn and I at her Mother's Day Tea on Friday. They made these great hats for us and served us punch and cookies. Even Maddie gave me a card that she made in Nursery today with her had traced. Mom gave me some much needed kitchen towels, and a darling card. When Morgan saw the card she said g'ma should just quit her job, make cards and sell them. I thought that was hilarious! Happy Mother's Day to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.