Monday, April 23, 2007

What a Week!
I have such a busy week. I have so many things that I need to do before we go on our vacation on Friday. I have a dentist appt, teaching, my first mutual night on Wed., Mas's pinewood derby on Thurs., appointments with my cabinet lady, and I need to pick/order tile. Plus the fact that I need to do everyone's laundry, write a will, pack for our trip, deep clean my house, and also find time to work out and watch all my shows. Jon is also extremely busy trying to get our house ready to be insulated while we are gone. This past week we have had all the rough electrical installed, a central vacuum installed, our garage floor poured, and the siding of the house began. What a crazy week. Next week on our cruise I won't know what to do with all my free time! Maybe sleep, eat, and relax!

No comments: