Sunday, April 08, 2007

Finally Recovered!
From March 25 until April 3 Carter and Makenna came to stay while their parents were in Hawaii. It was fun but quite hectic!!! Just three days into their stay Makenna started calling me Mommy. Brinley kept on informing her that I was NOT her mom! Madelyn I think got jealous. It was just great when I had both of them crying at my feet and both of them saying mommy to me. I felt like I had twins! It really and truly took me about three days to recover. One evening Jon and I took the kids to the park. It was HARD to watch all of them. That evening after everyone was in bed Jon said " wow having five is a breeze compared to seven!" Both Carter and Makenna are great kids and fun to have visit. They were both very excited to see their parents! Jon and I are looking forward to our trip when Monique has all of our kids. Good Luck Monique!

No comments: