Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Week in Review!
Another week has quickly past us by and sometimes I can't even remember what I did yesterday! Here are some of this week's highlights.

Monday I worked in the yard and planted my beautiful mums we purchased at Costco.

Tuesday I went to Brinley's first field trip to the Pumpkin Patch! She had a great time picking out her pumpkin and at the last minute decided on this white one.

Wednesday I was entertaining kids all day since it was an early release day!

Thursday Brinley and I ran errands while Maddie was at school. She helped me pick out this cute "Boo" sign and the candy of course.

Friday evening my friend Jana dropped off her girls for the weekend. So I have been entertaining seven kids all weekend! They actually just played constantly with my children. It was fun to have them and we "almost" made it to church on time today!
Saturday we listened to the BYU Cougar football game. We all wear our BYU attire on football game days. Although Madelyn wears her BYU cheerleader outfit every chance she can get.

Jon and I also started to watch a movie last night in our bedroom. It was awesome because he projected it onto our ceiling. We are finishing the movie tonight but with a few visitors!

Have a great "NEW" week tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

The Frosts said...

What a fun week! The movie on the ceiling is so cool! And your front porch looks beautiful and festive. Love your sign. I ended up having to empty the candy from my apothacary jars because I kept eating it (but aren't those M&Ms the cutest!) Sigh. I miss you guys.

The Morgans said...

Youy are sucha talented woman with a great eye for things!

Anonymous said...

Such fun. Love that BYU cheerleading outfit! Movies on the ceiling. The epitome of relaxation! What a beautiful front door entrance. Cool here. Snow in the mountains this past Saturday!
Mom

Stacey said...

Now I know where to mount a TV if I run out of room! I bet the kids loved that! Was Jana on a hot date last weekend?

Tiffany said...

Hey Nicole, I tagged you! Check out my blog for the details.

Anonymous said...

Hey those two extra girls are CUUUUTE! :) Thank you for watching them! I called but you were away this weekend. And for Stacey - Dan and I went to Puerto Vallarta and it was a blast!

Hugs! Jana

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and your family are doing really well and having a lot of fun this fall! I hope you and my mom are having fun in YW. Golden and I will be home the next two sundays, hopefully I can sit in on the fun!