Saturday, August 23, 2008

Push to the End!
Last week was jammed pack with end of the summer activities! We will be camping all next week so I had to finish so many things this week. I went shopping three different times in Portland for school clothes. One time I even took all FIVE kids with me. We only made it to one store.
I had friends over to play and Morgan had a sleepover with cousins. I went to the late night movie with some friends to see Mama Mia on Wednesday night. The very next night Jon, my friend Julie, and I went to see Phantom of the Opera!
Morgan went to the dentist, I took Mason shopping for school supplies, and we all went out to lunch with some friends to Costa Vita! YUM my first time! We finished up swimming lessons for Maddie and Brinley.
Mason and Morgan both got new hair cuts for the new school year. Morgan wouldn't pose for this picture because her hair didn't look good!
We also hiked around Round Lake with some friends, Brooklyn went to a B-day party, went to Target 3x (twice in one day), worked out every day, had soccer practice, mutual, and stayed up late nightly to watch the Olympics! WHEW! No wonder why I'm so pooped! We will be gone all next week camping at Lake Billy Chinook! When we get home I'll be looking forward to Brooklyn's eighth birthday, the first day of school, my parents arrival for Brooklyn's Baptism, and the BYU vs. Washington game in Seattle!

3 comments:

Steph said...

That is quite the week! It does seem like it's crazy trying to fit everything in the last couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Some great last shots of Summer '08

Kerry said...

My husband and members from his family will be at the game. Maybe you guys can hook up there. Will you be staying in Seattle that night or need a place to stay? We'll have some people in our home, but the more the merrier. :)