Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Day???

Yesterday we were pleased to wake up to snow! We only got maybe 3/4 inch but there was no school! That's Washington for ya! We only live five minutes away from their schools but they didn't go yesterday. I just want to laugh because of all the snow I am used to from living in Michigan, Utah, Idaho, and Colorado! The kids got bundled up and went outside by 7:30 am. It was a good thing because by 11:00 am all the snow had melted. They enjoyed having a great snowball fight with several of the neighbor kids!

Most of them didn't want to stop for this picture! I ended up taking all my kids plus two cousins to lunch. The rest of the afternoon was spent playing with cousins and friends. Needless to say, I did not accomplish very much yesterday but it was fun for the kiddos. Morgan got up this morning wishing that there was more snow! But I happily sent them off!

2 comments:

cjdustin said...

It's nice to have one snow day but two in a row is pushin it! We had fun too!

The Frosts said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun snow day. I have yet to miss snow but maybe one of these days. Did you guys really have TWO snow days? Hilarious. Washington and their snow freak out still makes me laugh.