Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

My day started with a wake-up phone call from my parents wishing me a Happy Birthday! Thanks for getting me "up & at-m" my parents are very early risers so 6:45 am is sleeping in for them. Jon was downstairs cooking up a yummy breakfast that he served me in bed. I ate alone for about 5 min until all three little girls joined me. With no school today we weren't rushed to get our things done, but I did have to get to the gym for my class by 930 am. I then met Jon for lunch at Panera Bread, YUM!

After lunch I enjoyed a relaxing pedicure and some shopping at my favorite store Target. While I was gone Morgan babysat everyone and cleaned the kitchen, BR, and their rooms. Thanks Morgan! I also enjoyed phone calls from family, friends and presents too!The rest of the day was spent with the family for FHE. We had dinner and yummy mint chocolate chip homemade shakes from Jon. What a fun day, but also kind of scary that I'm closer to 40 than to 30! YIKES!

7 comments:

jrushing said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you enjoyed your day!

jalynn said...

oops...happy belated birthday! I'm glad it was such a fun day for you! I've never tried Panera Bread..next time we are in town i will make sure to!

cjdustin said...

Happy Birthday! I'm right behind ya so don't be too sad! You are a great lookin 30 something.

Nicole Jackson said...

Jalynn no worries! There were other good friends and family members that I didn't hear from either including my sister and your parents.

Anonymous said...

You look great! Dad and I are so proud of you. I love the pix with you and all 5 children. What a nice gift Morgan gave you by cleaning and babysitting. Jon's the best,too, with all the food and fun!
Mom

Amy said...

I keep chanting..."38 is great". I am just a couple months behind you. 40 being around the corner worries me a little, but not for the way I feel...just for the way it sounds. But heck...40 is the new 30, right! Your birthday sounded great. I LOVE PANERA. I didn't know you had it in your area. I don't think we had it in Seattle, but it is one of my fav spots here in orlando.

Stacey said...

Cute sweater! Can you believe I broke down? I must say, now doing 3 things, journal, scrap and blog I feel totally covered! Time, time, who's got the time!!
Glad you had a good day. Lori's gift is so "Lori"