Thursday, November 04, 2010

Halloween!

I was so LAME at Halloween this year!!! We didn't get ANY pumpkins let alone carve any!! Actually none of my kids' even asked about pumpkins or carving except for Morgan! I didn't take too much time on my costumes, and I almost forgot to buy CANDY!!! I guess since we did it "Big" last year I kind of wanted it be low key this year. I think having it on Sunday also effected my lack of enthusiasm! We did dress up for our ward party/trick or treating but that was IT! No other parties or festivities except for that. We went trick or treating around our neighborhood with other ward families on Saturday night. I took the girls around with the Youngs, Dustins, and the Zundels. Maddie was a cat:

Brinley was Fancy Nancy:Brooklyn and her friend Elizabeth were Vampires:Mason went trick or treating with some of his friends' dressed as a BYU Fan. They had fun, it was nice weather (no rain) and loved their trading session. That's it! See what I said about LAME...Oh well there will be year's like this sometime. And the kids still had fun, heck the only thing they care about is the candy anyway!

2 comments:

cjdustin said...

Nice posts! I stole that pic of Cassidy! I didn't get any Halloween pics this year. Talk about lame!

jrushing said...

I am glad I am not the only one who didn't carve or buy pumpkins this year...we didn't do it last year either! My kids reminded me of that!